In Term 3 each year every primary and combined school in South Australia (Public, Catholic and Independent) is sent a Student Voice Postcard pack. The packs arrive via the Department for Education’s internal mail service.
Packs are addressed to the attention of the School Principal. If your primary school hasn’t received a pack by the third week of Term 3, please email email@example.com
Download Student Voice Postcard Pack
Each downloadable pack includes the following:
- Instructions for Teachers including suggestions on when and how to run the activity.
- Postcard artwork to print off additional blank postcards if these are needed (Double-sided A4 that can be cut in half)
- A notice for Parents and Carers to include in an upcoming School Newsletter advising that your school is participating (jpg.)
- A poster for display at your school celebrating 5 Years of Postcards
- A screen sized copy of the Things That Matter 4 (pdf report summarising findings from more than 16,000 Postcards received in 2022)
Didn’t receive a Student Voice Postcard Pack?
If you have not received your pack by Week 3 of Term 3, please call us on 08 8226 8355 and we can arrange for another to be sent out to your school. Alternatively you can download the pack via the links below:
Instructions for Teachers
Not sure what to do?
You’ll find full details on this downloadable instruction sheet created specifically for Teachers.
Need more Blank Postcards?
Download them right here.
You can scan and return these to us via email if you like. Simply address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download postcard artwork
Find out what SA primary school students say matters to them most!
Read Key Insights